The Powers That Be
Joined: 10 Aug 2003
|Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:53 am Post subject: Revised Rules and Guidelines for the Forum
|Welcome to the Blood Roses Community.
We want to keep the forum as a pleasant place for us all to play safely, and to that end, we have revamped our rules and guidelines. So, pull up a chair while I get the kettle on…
1. This is, first and foremost, a B/A forum, and it is expected that all views will be B/A positive. Other 'Shippers and non-B/A-ers are welcome, as long as they respect this.
2. We encourage open discussion on the forum but it is not the place to air your grievances against another person. Vilification, calling out or naming anyone for their misdemeanours is not allowed.
3. Any comment we deem to be unsuitable, potentially inflammatory, or likely to cause disruption to the forum will be removed.
4. Nobody wants to read unpleasantness, so please don't use rudeness, swearing, or personal insults on the forum or against another poster.
5. Please make some attempt to make your post in readable English; gibberish cyberspeak will be deleted (“lol imho u give props lol”).
6. My Mods are my eyes and ears and I trust them implicitly. We’re here to help you, so if you have any problems, questions, or forum concerns, you can contact them – or me – at any time for advice.
7. Please don't do heaps of meaningless posts (spam). Like just answering “LOL” all the time, because it's really boring. Anyone joining only to advertise or post rubbish will be removed immediately.
8. Don’t post inappropriate/illegal/explicit material on our forums. We allow adult fiction provided it is clearly marked. If the stories are unsuitable for some readers in any way, i.e. adult, dark, horror, etc, then do give clear warnings of this.
9. 'Shipper wars are not allowed here, so no pro-S/B, C/A, or any other pairing at the expense of B/A, please.
10. We have a graphic forum if you want to post pictures that would suitable for all age groups. For graphics to use in your signatures please make them no wider than 600 pixels, and not so high that other users find them a nuisance.
There! That wasn’t so bad, was it?
"Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."