Blood Roses Community Forum Index

"It started with a girl..."

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi from the Province of Quebec (Canada)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> Hi Everyone!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bangelfanforever
Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Hi from the Province of Quebec (Canada) Reply with quote

Hello everyone! My name is Caroline. I'm 26 years old. I'm from the Province of Quebec (Canada). My first language is French so I might make a few mistakes... I'm sorry about that. Embarassed

Ashleyt (Thank you! Smile ) was talking about this forum on another message board. I searched for the link on google and I decided to register. I'm so glad I found this forum.

I'm not exactly sure when I started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I think that it was five or six years ago. I was posting on some forums and I saw people talking about that show. I decided to buy the first season. I watched it and I loved it. I bought the other seasons and I watched them. I own all the seasons, I have to say that I've watched seasons 1 to 3 the most because they are my favorite seasons. I haven't watched seasons 6 and 7 a lot though... I don't like the last two seasons. I have to force myself to watch them.

What I like the most about Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the Bangel romance. Heart I have to say that Bangel is my favorite couple ever.

Here are the reasons why I love Bangel :
1) When I watch a Buffy/Angel scene, I really do feel that they love each other. To ship a couple I have to ''feel their love''...
2) I love the fact that Buffy and Angel would do anything for each other. They're even willing to die for each other (Amends, Graduation Day part 2).
3) Buffy looked so happy when she was with Angel. I've never seen her as happy as she was when she was with Angel.
4) Buffy was so open when she was with Angel. She could talk to him. Angel was the person Buffy would go to when she needed someone to talk to. She knew he would make her feel better or he would give her great advice.
5) Their love seem to be everlasting. They still loved each other in season 7 even though they had been apart for 4 years. They still wanted to be together.
6) Angel wanted to become someone Buffy could count on when he saw her.
7) Angel loved Buffy so much he left her for her own good.

Here is what I think about Buffy's other relationships :
1) Buffy/Riley : I think that it's a boring relationship. I don't like it but I don't hate it either. I'm indifferent to their relationship. I think I understand the purpose of the Buffy/Riley pairing though. Buffy needed to have a romantic relationship with a normal guy and Riley was that normal guy. Buffy was also unconsciously using Riley to forget Angel.
2) Buffy/Spike : I hate the spuffy relationship. I respect the people who like that pairing but I don't get why they like it. In season 6 they had a sadomasochistic relationship. Buffy and Spike kept insulting and beating each other. They treated each other like crap. Spike tried to keep Buffy away from her friends and he tried to convince her she was a creature of darkness even though he knew how depressed she was. Then Spike tried to rape Buffy. In season 7, it was like Buffy had already forgotten the attempted rape which is weird. People don't forget an attempted rape like that. She should have had a very hard time to trust Spike after that. Buffy trusted Spike more than she trusted her friends. She got away from her friends. We didn't see Willow and Xander very much and we didn't even see Giles that often. The writers also had Buffy's friends act badly in order to make Spike look so much better than them and to make it look like Spike was the only one who was there for her. Buffy also looked so miserable when she was with Spike. She never looked happy when she was with him. I have to say that the Spuffy relationship ruined the last two seasons for me.

If you want to know anything else about me feel free to ask me.
CrystalSC
Dark Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Now THAT is an introduction! Very Happy Very lovely to meet you. Can't wait to see you around the board.
Leni
Oracle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Caroline! Nice to have you here. Wink I don't think you're the only one at this forum who likes Old Skool BtVS better. lol. What about AtS, ever give it a try?
Forum Gargoyle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Caroline! (I apologize in advance if I forget your name at any point. Usually I just make use of usernames.)

We're glad to have you and hope you have fun here.
LoveKatieholmes90
Oracle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Caroline!!! I loved your introduction, you listed all the reasons I love Bangel so we're sure gonna get along Wink . So, welcome to this lovely forum!! Very Happy

"...you walked down the steps...and...and I loved you"

"Why?"

"'Cause I could see your heart"
Bangelfanforever
Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrystalSC wrote:
Wow. Now THAT is an introduction! Very Happy Very lovely to meet you. Can't wait to see you around the board.

Thank you! Very lovely to meet you too. Very Happy

Leni wrote:
Hello, Caroline! Nice to have you here. Wink I don't think you're the only one at this forum who likes Old Skool BtVS better. lol. What about AtS, ever give it a try?

Thank you Leni! Well, I own the five seasons of AtS. I've seen the first two seasons. I like them (I adore I Will Remember You though... ) but I have to say that I prefer the first three seasons of BtVS to the first two seasons of AtS. I'll watch the last three seasons someday... I'm not looking forward to Cangel... Crying or Very sad

Kairos wrote:
Welcome, Caroline! (I apologize in advance if I forget your name at any point. Usually I just make use of usernames.)

We're glad to have you and hope you have fun here.

Thank you Kairos! I'm glad to be here and I'm sure I'll enjoy posting on this forum.

By the way, I just put my name in my signature... Smile

LoveKatieholmes90 wrote:
Hi Caroline!!! I loved your introduction, you listed all the reasons I love Bangel so we're sure gonna get along Wink . So, welcome to this lovely forum!! Very Happy

Cool! Thank you! I'm also sure we'll get along. Smile

I'm BAFanForever on twitter. Feel free to add me.
Dark Star
The Powers That Be
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Caroline, welcome to the forum!

"Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
Bangelfanforever
Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Star wrote:
Hi Caroline, welcome to the forum!

Thank you Dark Star! Smile

It feels so good to post on a forum where there are only B/A shippers. Heart

Leni
Oracle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bangelfanforever wrote:
Thank you Leni! Well, I own the five seasons of AtS. I've seen the first two seasons. I like them (I adore I Will Remember You though... ) but I have to say that I prefer the first three seasons of BtVS to the first two seasons of AtS. I'll watch the last three seasons someday... I'm not looking forward to Cangel... Crying or Very sad

Well, no one looks forward to THAT. lol. But if you ever want to try AtS3 and onward, maybe we can watch together? We'd probably feel a lot more comfy with someone else (suffering) watching the same. Even a continent apart.
Wink

See you around!
Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leni wrote:
Bangelfanforever wrote:

Well, no one looks forward to THAT. lol. But if you ever want to try AtS3 and onward, maybe we can watch together? We'd probably feel a lot more comfy with someone else (suffering) watching the same. Even a continent apart.
Wink

See you around!

That could be fun. Laughing

Thank you Leni! Smile

Ares
Forum Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to the board. The first 3 seasons of Buffy are great, aren't they? Because we love watching our favourite couple.

Just ignore the Cangel in AtS, there really isn't that much of it. A couple of kisses? Huh! And the episode that shall be nameless that had them under a spell? Phooey!

Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> Hi Everyone! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: