Blood Roses Community Forum Index

"It started with a girl..."

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CELEBRATE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> Misc/Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sybil
Oracle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: CELEBRATE! Reply with quote

The season of light is upon us! Enjoy yourselves; enjoy the world! Feel that B/A love, tried and true (and shared with you)--we are still here!

Thank you for my every happiness in countless ways!

HUGS!
sybil
Kairos
Forum Gargoyle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Sybil. That was well spoken and very true to the spirit of the season!

And very belatedly, thanks also for the Thanksgiving post. For the past month I've been meaning to come around to the board and write up a good message to stick in that thread for everyone here. I've got a lot to be thankful for this year, and I've felt rather lax in saying so. Isn't it just the curse of humanity to come up with some little matter to spark a complaint instead of a big one that calls for gratitude?

When I first came into the Buffy fandom I was confused, lonely, and directionless, and the encouragement for my writing that I got from a few strangers on the internet was quite possibly the brightest spot in my life. When the strangers turned into friends, I leaned on them as I tried to make improvements while dealing with a lot of consequences for my mistakes. Even when I didn't have the heart to directly participate in whatever was going on in the fandom, I was there reading and listening and always finding something to feel good about - and that's still true. You've gotten me through the bad times and made it possible for me to find my own happiness, and you don't even know it.

Merry Christmas to you, Blood Roses, and let's make it a wonderful new year full of Buffy, Angel, and most of all, friendship.
Dark Star
The Powers That Be
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The season of light is upon us! Enjoy yourselves; enjoy the world! Feel that B/A love, tried and true (and shared with you)--we are still here!

Thank you for my every happiness in countless ways!

Happy Christmas, sybil.

Quote:
Merry Christmas to you, Blood Roses, and let's make it a wonderful new year full of Buffy, Angel, and most of all, friendship.

Like you, I've made some fabulous friends through the fandom, and while I might complain about things... I still love the fandom. If it still wants me, I'm not going anywhere.

Merry Christmas to all of our members!

"Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
dorotea
Oracle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody! I am very excited for this coming new year, and wish everybody to fulfill all their dreamed about resolutions. Heart
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> Misc/Off-Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: