Blood Roses Community Forum Index

"It started with a girl..."

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

R.I.P Robin Sachs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> General Show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
comic fan
Oracle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: R.I.P Robin Sachs Reply with quote

Robin Sachs who played Ethan Rayne has passed away.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151403714743290&id=46423358289
dorotea
Oracle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this on Whedonesque. A very sad bit of news indeed. He was a wonderful actor, amazing comedian with a deeper, darker side as well that made his Ethan a unique character.
comic fan
Oracle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dorotea wrote:
I saw this on Whedonesque. A very sad bit of news indeed. He was a wonderful actor, amazing comedian with a deeper, darker side as well that made his Ethan a unique character.

I remember when I saw him in The Lost World:Jurassic Park and made the connection that it was the same actor.
Jacksonboy
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He ventured into the world of television his appearances are listed on a website. He starred in one programme called the disapperance with Donald Sutherland who was Merrick in the Buffy the vampire Slayer movie on pinoy network. Robin's connections with vampire's doesn't end with his apperance on Buffy he also starred in popular cult horror vampire circus and more lately as Ethan Rayne (old friend of Rupert Giles) on the series Buffy the Vampire slayer.
Robin married a lady called Casey and moved over to the united states specifically L.A, as he wanted to be in the thick of the film making action.
Robin's a real sweet guy and a real talented actor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> General Show All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: