Blood Roses Community Forum Index

"It started with a girl..."

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting to Know You - Ten
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> Misc/Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoveKatieholmes90
Oracle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you? (Don't give your address!)
Italy

Do you have any ambitions?
Happiness, being at peace...and a family of my own. I just want that.

What kind of music do you like?
Uhm, Guns 'n' Roses, Nirvana, Vasco Rossi, Taylor Swift, some movies soundtracks and love songs. It's a bit of a mix! LOL

What kind of films do you like?
I watch almost every kind of movies. Let alone japanese ones, been there, done that and it's really not my style.

Apart from BtVS and Angel - what other TV programmes do you like?
Dawson's Creek, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Scrubs, Sex and The City, The O.C. (ONLY the first and second season), Ally McBeal, House, Prison Break.

What makes you happy?
My boyfriend,my family, being relaxed, reading, writing, watching my fav tv shows.

Do you have any pets?
Nope, but I'm going to when I move in my own house.

Who is your favourite actor or actress?
Female: Katie Holmes, Kristen Stweart. Male: Leonardo di Caprio, Robert Pattinson

Do you have a favourite book?
Wuthering Heights, Madame Bovary, Pride and Prejudice, War & Peace, Anna Karenina, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, all the Harry Potter books.

Where would you like to go?
Los Angeles, NY and Wilmington.

"...you walked down the steps...and...and I loved you"

"Why?"

"'Cause I could see your heart"
bangelfan5
Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ljgould wrote:
Yes, Ares, she's already made her place in the family

that`s nice Heart there are so many evil people out there who just leaves the animals outside or dumps them someplace when they`re not interested anymore, they have to be very cold people, It`s nice to hear that someone are nice too and willing to give them a new home
ljgould
Forum Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I'm my own landlord, Ares, all I have to worry about is feeding them and paying vet bills. Very Happy

Thank you and banglefan5.
Ares
Forum Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh! The landlord is you, LJ. Cool No worries, then.

Katieholmes. You live in Italy! How lovely. I've always wanted to go there. Hopefully, one day soon. I hear Tuscanny is nice.
LoveKatieholmes90
Oracle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ares wrote:
Heh! The landlord is you, LJ. Cool No worries, then.

Katieholmes. You live in Italy! How lovely. I've always wanted to go there. Hopefully, one day soon. I hear Tuscanny is nice.

I've been to Florence once last year for the first time and it was lovely...one of the top cities to visit if you come here. Yeah, I gotta admit, I love my country even if I'd love to live in London or maybe Boston. Wink

"...you walked down the steps...and...and I loved you"

"Why?"

"'Cause I could see your heart"
cheryl
Dark Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you? (Don't give your address!) USA

Do you have any ambitions? I'd kinda like to be able to help people less fortunate.

What kind of music do you like? All kinds really, right now I am listening to Christian Rock.

What kind of films do you like? Action and romance.

Apart from BtVS and Angel - what other TV programmes do you like? I watch Law and Order, SVU on reruns almost daily and Joyce Myers Ministry daily. Weekly I watch Supernatural and Vampire Diaries. Watched Battlestar Galactica and Lost, while on.

What makes you happy? The more I learn about Jesus the happier I become. Other than that, my family and friends make me happy.

Do you have any pets? A cat and a dog

Who is your favourite actor or actress? That isn't hard, I love SMG.

Do you have a favourite book? Right now it's the Bible, lol. I kid you not.

Where would you like to go? Hmm, if you could beam places, I would go to Italy and California. I might just pop into Seatle and visit the gal that was supposed to be my sister in law too.
Cryngle
Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A refrigerator a.k.a my bedroom! It's unbelievable cold and snowing on the cere's mountains but I can feel it here!!

Sure, to become one of the world or hollywoods best script writers! Girl can dream right?

Anything that happens to suit my mood. It ranges from opera to heavy metal and everything in between.

I used to be a big horror buff but as of late the more gory it is, the less interest I have in gagging my way through it. I love romance, thrillers, suspense, comedies, action - should I just make a list of everything?

LOST, One Tree Hill, CSI, NCIS, Gary Unmarried and Gossip Girl. It's what I'm currently watching on T.V.

What makes you happy?
When I find this one out, I'll let you know.

Do you have any pets?
Yep but I don't refer to them as pets. They're my babies! Three dogs, all ranging from large to small.

Who is your favorite actor or actress?
David Boreanaz is my favorite Actor. Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Aniston have the chick side of things for me hands down.

Do you have a favorite book?
Birthday Girl / The Witness both by Stephan Leather

Away?? Paris. It's got to be so magical there!
ashleyt
Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto

Finding inner peace.

Alternative but I also listen to Pop, KPop and Hip Hop.

Rom-Coms, black and white films and Disney.

Roswell, One Tree Hill, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Community, Seinfeld, Doctor Who, Merlin, Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon, Simpsons, Futurama and Family Guy.

What makes you happy?

Lots of things from taking a walk to singing karaoke.

Do you have any pets?

Nope.

Sarah Michelle Gellar Heart

Faking It by Jennifer Crusie and Persuasion by Jane Austen.

London.
Bangelfanforever
Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you? (Don't give your address!) I live in the Province of Quebec (Canada)

Do you have any ambitions? I would love to be happiness and doing a job I like for a living.

What kind of music do you like? I love Rock, pop/rock ballads and power ballads.

What kind of films do you like? I love fantasy films.

Apart from BtVS and Angel - what other TV programmes do you like? I don't watch a lot of television...

What makes you happy? My cats, watching movies or BtVS with my mother and going online.

Do you have any pets? I have four cats.

Who is your favourite actor or actress? Honestly? I don't really have one...

Do you have a favourite book? The Twilight Saga.

Where would you like to go? There isn't a place I want to visit. I spending all my free time at home.

I'm BAFanForever on twitter. Feel free to add me.
mayfever
Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you? (Don't give your address!) In my current bedroom, which is situated in Eastern Germany, about one hour from Berlin.

Do you have any ambitions? finish my master's (English), travel some more and become a teacher/social worker.

What kind of music do you like? my favourite band of all times is Muse (Matt Bellamy's voice strikes a chord in my soul that I didn't even know existed and not even the fact that their music is on the Twilight soundtrack can dim my love for them); other than that I enjoy Indie rock and a fair bit of electronica as well as Bach and Chopin.

What kind of films do you like? British rom coms, black and white classics and Lord of the Rings. And lots more that doesn't really fit into a category.

Apart from BtVS and Angel - what other TV programmes do you like? Bones, House, Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Scrubs, Sex and the City and Friends

What makes you happy? a cup of Twining's English Breakfast with semi-skimmed milk and a hobnob is perfection. Other than that, a good night out with my girls, white wine, pizza, semi-nekkid DB and people telling me that I have an Australian accent even though I've never been to Oz.

Do you have any pets? I am owned by a cat named Jules.

Who is your favourite actor or actress? Kate Winslet. But I sometimes have naughty dreams about DB or Jesse Spencer.

Do you have a favourite book? lots and lots. Anything by Stephen Fry, Nick Hornby and Marian Keyes, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, "David Copperfield" by Dickens and many, many Russian classics.

Where would you like to go? I really really want to move back to England, but I want to go to Australia first and after that, possibly Russia for a while to teach English in St Petersburg.
Jezebel Jinx
Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Living room

To become an author.

All kinds. I pretty much like everything (whether it's a little bit or a lot). For example I like a little bit of Country, Classical (dark/gothic type usually), and Jazz, just a few select songs/artists but not necessarily the genre as a whole. While on the other hand I love so many songs and artists from Rock (Classic or Current), Alternative, and Pop that it's safe to say I like the whole genre.

Action and Horror are my main favorite movie genres.

Oh boy ::sigh:: this could take a while. Laughing

Both cancelled and continuing are listed.

Burn Notice, Dexter, The Tudors, Supernatural, Bones, Firefly, Law & Order: SVU, Dragon's Den, Hell's Kitchen, Roswell, Dark Angel, One Tree Hill, Wolf Lake, Charmed, True Blood, Life After People, OZ...that's all I can think of right now. Laughing

What makes you happy?

Writing, spending time with my family, reading, dancing, and swimming.

Do you have any pets?

1 dog, named Elektra.

(these are people who I've enjoyed most if not all of the characters I've seen them play) Anthony Hopkins, Billy Zane, David Boreanaz, Clint Eastwood, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Angelina Jolie, Famke Janssen, Rachel McAdams, Jensen Ackles, and John Travolta

I have a few favorites. Most are by Lisa Kleypas or Sherrilyn Kenyon.

Europe, mostly places in Greece and Italy.
spartan72
Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Western Washington, USA

Graduate college with my RN, its a work in progress.

Everything, a few specifics include: Skillet, Carrie Underwood, 3 Doors Down,but the list goes on.

Action adventure for the most part.

Well, I'm not much for TV but I enjoy Haven, South Park, and random television programs on Discovery channel

What makes you happy?

Simple things, hanging out with my sisters (its rare when the three of us are together) the beach, sunshine, seeing a new place.

Do you have any pets?

I will someday when I don't live in an apartment.

Keanu reeves and Sandra Bullock

Many: Peeps, Dear John, A Certain Justice, and Eclipse just to name a few.

Cairns, Australia
taaroko
Dark Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas! Somewhere in the middle. Ish. (There's a lot of middle.)

Finish college, get married, have kids, raise them to be awesome and nerdy, and do some combination of professional writing/editing/publishing/Pushing Daisies-style pie shop.

As long as it's not rap, country, or hip-hop, there's a good chance I'll like it. Special love for movie scores of John Williams/Hans Zimmer/Howard Shore caliber, the music from the first Fullmetal Alchemist anime, and Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin. Favorite song is currently "Marchin' On" by OneRepublic.

Well, among my favorites are Inception, Serenity, Sherlock Holmes, the Colin Firth Pride and Prejudice, Enchanted, Stardust, and The Incredibles. So...those kinds of films, I suppose.

Supernatural, Pushing Daisies, Bones, Merlin, The Office, Fullmetal Alchemist, Avatar: The Last Airbender. And of course Firefly and Dollhouse.

What makes you happy?

Family, friends, church, [certain aspects of] fandom, my dog, being an English major, sleep, steak, chocolate, good music, nerdy things, good food that isn't steak or chocolate.

Do you have any pets?

A gorgeous part-German Shepherd, Brownie (in Utah at my parents' house), and a gorgeous (but extremely willful) paint mare, Scoot (in Idaho on my grandparents' farm).

Oh dear, that's hard. Hmm. Colin Firth and Robert Downey Jr. are pretty near the top. No wait! Enver Gjokaj. Totally. And Summer Glau for favorite actress, pretty much because of her gorgeous fight scenes in Serenity (though everything else she does is also excellent).

The Harry Potter series, Pride and Prejudice, The Hobbit, the Artemis Fowl books, and the Abhorsen trilogy.

Italy, England, Ireland, New Zealand, and Japan.
Kairos
Forum Gargoyle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a horse? Did I know you have a horse?
mayfever
Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taaroko wrote:

Well, among my favorites are Inception, Serenity, Sherlock Holmes, the Colin Firth Pride and Prejudice, Enchanted, Stardust, and The Incredibles. So...those kinds of films, I suppose.

oh be still my heart, another BBC P&P fan! We will have to discuss the lake scene in detail, I'm afraid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> Misc/Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: