Blood Roses Community Forum Index

"It started with a girl..."

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey people !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> Hi Everyone!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kamuzzzzz
Mortal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:06 am    Post subject: Hey people ! Reply with quote

Newbie here, well not a new BA fan since I've been following them since I was 8 years old (almost 21 now).

My name is Cynthia and I've discovered this paradise thanks to Crystal on Buffytube, thank you so much girl. Very Happy

Buffy and Angel are my OTP, they really are meant to be and I'm happy I've found a place made just for them. Being in a forum with other fandoms (Spuffiers for example) can become quite bad. Laughing
Kean
Chosen One

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey people ! Reply with quote

kamuzzzzz wrote:
Newbie here, well not a new BA fan since I've been following them since I was 8 years old (almost 21 now).

My name is Cynthia and I've discovered this paradise thanks to Crystal on Buffytube, thank you so much girl. Very Happy

Buffy and Angel are my OTP, they really are meant to be and I'm happy I've found a place made just for them. Being in a forum with other fandoms (Spuffiers for example) can become quite bad. Laughing

Hey Cynthia! Crystal said she would pass this link along, glad to have you aboard! Jump right on in with the Bangel love! The more the merrier! Very Happy
The Powers That Be
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cynthia!

Welcome to the board!!

"Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
Kairos
Forum Gargoyle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to meet you, Cynthia! You'll find this a welcome refuge from ship wars and scary Spuffy thoughts. Hope you jump in on some of the discussions going on now!
Ares
Forum Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cynthia, welcome. We don't bite. And we love discussion, fics, and anything to do with our favourite couple.

You're safe from the Spuffers in here.
Leni
Oracle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Cynthia! Nice to meet you. Smile

I'm glad you got directed here. As fun as it can be to share with other parts of the Jossverse fandom, it's always good to be able to retreat to an OTP haven.

Hope to see you around!

K&S
Leni
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> Hi Everyone! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: