Blood Roses Community Forum Index

"It started with a girl..."

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

As a Bangel fan, does Spuffy threaten you?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> B/A Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you threatened by Spuffy?
Yes
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
No
76%
 76%  [ 35 ]
It's complicated
21%
 21%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 46

jr24tw
Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah I love me some online polls. Mainly because the Spike fans always think they are the majority so that makes them right. The simple concept of INTERNET fandom being the SMALLEST part of the actual viewing/reading audience never occurs to them.

But I'm sure they are right that Spike is the most beloved character ever (according to INTERNET fandom). Wonder why the Willow comics sell better than the Spike comics then. Must be a fluke.

I've tried reading some of those replies but seriously I've heard it all by now.

Angel sucks, Spike rocks.
Bangel is immature, Spuffy is mature.
Angelus would never get a soul, Spike fought for his.

*yawn* After years they really can't come up with anything new? That's kinda boring.
SiegePerilous02
Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jr24tw wrote:
Ah I love me some online polls. Mainly because the Spike fans always think they are the majority so that makes them right. The simple concept of INTERNET fandom being the SMALLEST part of the actual viewing/reading audience never occurs to them.

But I'm sure they are right that Spike is the most beloved character ever (according to INTERNET fandom). Wonder why the Willow comics sell better than the Spike comics then. Must be a fluke.

I've tried reading some of those replies but seriously I've heard it all by now.

Angel sucks, Spike rocks.
Bangel is immature, Spuffy is mature.
Angelus would never get a soul, Spike fought for his.

*yawn* After years they really can't come up with anything new? That's kinda boring.

Preach. I think as far as larger pop culture is concerned, the B/A romance reigns supreme. I'm sure there were many teens who watched it when it originally aired who are adults now, too busy for these online polls. Whenever the show is discussed in mainstream media, the early seasons are always the ones that get praised.

Pretty telling.
jr24tw
Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked the results and had to lol. I thank those Spuffy shippers for proving my point. They have no life outside that ship and spend all day *convincing* everyone that SPIKE is the best thing ever.

How many hours did they spend on voting for Spike to get him that high a %? Because seriously even if the poll was IP locked there are ways around that. If you have the time to do it. Which I for one don't. Because I have a life. I voted once and moved on.

Those poor Spuffies...
forthelove77
Mortal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Everyone Need Votes for Buffy at Buddy Battles Finals: Buffy vs Castle and Castle is winning with 70% of the vote It's a you can only vote once deal tell all your Buffy fan Friends to VOTE Tweet,FB spread the word. http://www.buddytv.com/articles/castle/buddy-battles-finals-will-buff-53108.aspx#comments Heart
forthelove77
Mortal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spike has killed, raped and god knows what else. That makes him just as bad as any vampire there is.

This is how I see it. Spike killed and maimed. Angelus killed and maimed Angelus had NO humanity, Judge: This one... cannot be burnt. There's no humanity in him . But the Judge was keen to burn Spike so he has humanity in him. So spike killed even with humanity in him Don't get how that would make him a better man.....pire wouldn't that in fact make him worse. Wink

On the Dark Horse Spike/Buffy Appreciation Thread someone posted a picture of Spike Laying on Buffy and Buffy looking up at him lovingly posted with "*sigh* Those were the times!" Oh Sorry did I say Buffy No not Buffy BUFFYBOT A Bit Shifty how romantic lol .I replied- Buffybot was funny. And they took down the photo Laughing
_tragicsymphony
Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffy/Spike have never threatened me. Why should they? Joss made it clear time and again who had the eternal love, and it wasn't them. In his own words, Buffy/Angel's relationship "transcends everything." He hinted at who had endgame in "Chosen" and AtS5. And if B/S had such an overwhelming majority, then how come the ratings sank to an all-time low in BtVS6? I don't think it's a coincidence how Angel's return in "End of Days" and "Chosen" correlated with a significant ratings spike.
Grace Newman
Chosen One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is such a terrible post, but I can't help myself... Smile

Look at Buffy's arm in these gifs and tell me we don't have straight-up canon evidence that she was thinking about a different vampire!!!

(courtesy of the lovely dcai0830)

(credit buffyl0v3r44)

She's aiming way too high! Wink
taaroko
Dark Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like her arm is sliding off his shoulder because it's not broad enough. Whereas Angel's is a very broad shelf for her arm to rest on.
Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Grace, I don't think I'll ever be able to look at this kiss the same way again. lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> B/A Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: