Blood Roses Community Forum Index

"It started with a girl..."

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are You Looking For a Particular Fic?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> B/A Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buffster306
Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks so much. ive been looking for this story for awhile.
hilery00
Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am looking for a few stories. I had them but now they're are gone so I am wondering if anyone has them so I can save them.

The first one is written I think by Danielle. Buffy and her mom move to Sunnydale because of Buffy's past with Spike. Angel is a teacher and Faith is his sister. Spike ends up in Sunnydale but uses Faith to get close to Buffy.

The second,third, and fourth were on warriorsandlovers.com they were called
Young Lust, Serendipity and Mine.

One was about Buffy jumping through the portal to save Dawn and ended up in another reality. Willow had to hide out being a witch and ended up with both Oz and Tara. Everyone else was vampires.

Another one was about Buffy being in high school or college and she was babysitting for Angel who had a daughter.

And the other one I think Buffy was Connor's mom. I can't remember much about that one.

Heart Buffy/Angel Always Heart
janas
Dark Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, hilery00. Zo's site is still active. Here - Archive

Young Lust
Mine
Serendipity

I have read many times Serendipity Series. And no, Buffy isn't Connor's mom, but between their there is an oneiric connection that will bring both to save Angel.
It's a very beautiful story, one among my favorite between the Connor centric fanfics.

I suggest you download the PDF file

"I just know that when you're around, whether I see you or not, I feel you. Inside."
hilery00
Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for those. For some reason the links I have saved aren't working.

Heart Buffy/Angel Always Heart
alwysA4u
Mortal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:07 pm    Post subject: Looking For fic Reply with quote

Im looking for any fic by jill and lynn. The stories that they have done together. I know you can find the one intitled The Games We Play. Im looking fir the one outside that series.

Also fan fic by Lee. I know there is another person by that name but im looking for the one who writes fanfic with Angelus and Buffy together and they have a child name Erin. Its so dark but good at the same time.
buffy2008
Mortal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:59 pm    Post subject: Looking for this one Reply with quote

looking for a fic don't remember it much .... Buffy and angel are married angels human he works for a company not sure what company he has Buffy cook for him and his employees after they leave he starts yelling at her about cooking chicken they get in a big fight she starts yelling at him that he never touches her anymore and they never have sex anymore so he pushes her down on the bed and starts taking her clothing off at first she fights him then she starts kissing him back and they have sex the next day he try's making it up to her .... That's about all I remember can anyone help
babytess6693
Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transparent love by bre.

It's on sinfu larchive.
danders4791
Mortal

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I recently got back into reading Buffy/Angel fanfiction and was hoping someone could help me with a particular Author.

They were definitely a Buffy Angel Shipper but there were a few fics containing others. Most stories were completely adult.

One was Angel/Buffy/Spike after the immortal but it defiantly leaned towards B/A. In Another Faith and Spike get together while watching Buffy and Angel.

One of the fics was really long AU and featured an older Angel and Buffy. I remember she was a virgin and it is a slow build up to them getting together. I think Giles was related to Angel and when he comes to visit it is revealed that he knows Buffy and is protective of her because of something dark in her past. He also disproves because he thinks Angel is using Buffy.

I also remember that the Authors website had each story listed with a poster with several options on different ways to read the fics pdf etc.
babytess6693
Warrior

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

There are several million b/a and the immortal stories so i can't help you with that.

I have an idea of what you are talking about.

WarriorsandLovers is the only site that I can think of with the pdf thing.
Buffster306
Warrior

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anbody have any stories by an author named Angel. Ive read two au stories by her called wife for a day and treacherous love.

Ive tried searching for her older stuff on the wayback machine but no such luck. Im looking for her older stuff. One example is where buffy is married to owen. He is bf with angel. Then owen dies and angel falls in love with buffy.
buffy2008
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:21 pm    Post subject: Do u know this one Reply with quote

buffy married angel to save her family or something like that but she's not happy about it on there wedding night she gets scared to make love with angel so angel has Tara make up a room for Buffy I think in the fix Buffy and angel fight she spends most of her time in her room and angel has a son baby Connor he tells Buffy she needs to watch him till he gets a sitter Buffy watches him for awhile till her sister faith starts watching him Buffy makes a deal with Angels dad to get pregnant and give him a grandchild so she makes dinner for angel and I think she gets drunk and sleeps with angel I think darla drops by for money for her drugs oh darla is Connors mom in the fic
ashes52
Mortal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:48 am    Post subject: buffy/angelus fic please help Reply with quote

Hi, I'm looking for a fic with Buffy and angelus where he kidnaps dawn and wants Buffy in trade. It is set in a S5/S6 timeline. Once he gets her he keeps her for a while and then turns her. But when she wakes up she is a vampire but doesn't have any desire to eat humans and she can control what they do. Kinda like the compulsion that the vampires on The Vampire Diaries have. The gang eventually finds some prophecy about vamp/goddess Buffy and Angelus to help with the end of days. I have been looking for weeks so if any one could help me that would be wonderful. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> B/A Fiction All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: