Blood Roses Community Forum Index

"It started with a girl..."

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Surprise fanfic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> B/A Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clarkandlanakent
Mortal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 am    Post subject: Surprise fanfic Reply with quote

Just a few months ago I read a fanfic and I didn't bother to save it. I don't know the author or title.

I do know that it takes place in BTVS S2 episode, Surprise. Buffy and Angel attend some event at Joyce's gallery. I remember them dancing and Joyce may have known Angel's secret.

They go to Angel's apartment, make love and he doesn't lose his soul. There are several sex scenes.

It wasn't a long fic, and I'm not sure if it was even finished.

Please help.
Kean
Chosen One

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Surprise fanfic Reply with quote

clarkandlanakent wrote:
Just a few months ago I read a fanfic and I didn't bother to save it. I don't know the author or title.

I do know that it takes place in BTVS S2 episode, Surprise. Buffy and Angel attend some event at Joyce's gallery. I remember them dancing and Joyce may have known Angel's secret.

They go to Angel's apartment, make love and he doesn't lose his soul. There are several sex scenes.

It wasn't a long fic, and I'm not sure if it was even finished.

Please help.

I realise how late to the game I am on this one, but I think the fic you are looking for is Tangled Up in Silk by Bre. There's two finished chapters and two that have yet to be written (I doubt they will; I first read this fic about 5 years ago and it was WIP then too.)

Here's the link: http://www.primordialsouls.com/tangledupinsilk_index.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> B/A Fiction All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: