Blood Roses Community Forum Index

"It started with a girl..."

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

post apocalypse angel fanfic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> Writers' Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dangelus
Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: post apocalypse angel fanfic Reply with quote

this is my first attempt at a fanfic so sorry if its crap
and its a work in progress

angel had survived the climatic battle after wiping out the circle of the black thorn.
but the battle had not been a total success, angel and illyria were the only two left standing and they were barely doing that.
The Two of them stumbled away blood soaked and tired and all angel could think of was his fallen comrades and why he survived and none of the others did, was it the powers or was it something else?.
it can't have been the senior partners because they tried to kill him.
At that moment he collapsed and when he awoke he just thought is this atonement it didnt feel very good infact the pain was excrutiating.
like his limbs were being pulled off one by one.
he opened his eyes and sat up, it was painful but he knew what he had to do.
he decided that he would track down his son to see if he was alrite, and then go and see buffy to see if she had finished baking

sorry people thats as far as i have got
The world is full of fracture; Buffy is slow to catch on. The glossy print in reds and browns is a rehearsal for the end of the world. she is my one true sister, my moral enemy, adolescence. She saved the world -- a lot.

Dangelus
Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry people i have hit a brick wall but i'm thinking of ideas to make my fiction more interesting
The world is full of fracture; Buffy is slow to catch on. The glossy print in reds and browns is a rehearsal for the end of the world. she is my one true sister, my moral enemy, adolescence. She saved the world -- a lot.

Dangelus
Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have just started writing the fanfiction again and hopefully it should be up on the forum by the middle of next week

Dangelus
Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres a lenghtier version of the original that i have redone

Angel had survived the climatic battle after wiping out the circle of the black thorn.
But the battle had not been a total success, angel and Illyria were the only two left standing and they were barely doing that.
The Two of them stumbled away blood soaked and tired and all angel could think of was his fallen comrades and why he survived and none of the others did, was it the powers or was it something else?
It can't have been the senior partners because they tried to kill him.
At that moment he collapsed and when he awoke he just thought is this atonement it didn’t feel very good in fact the pain was excruciating.
Like his limbs were being pulled off one by one.
He opened his eyes and sat up, it was painful but he knew what he had to do.
He decided that he would track down his son to see if he was all right, and then go and see Buffy to see if she had finished baking
Had she or was she still cookie dough.
And where’s Illyria had she disappeared? had he dreamed that she survived? Or was she alive?

A dark alley in north LA Near to the battle field of the senior partners where angel lay in a ware house blood soaked and bruised.
A woman is walking down the alleyway.
She has blue hair and dresses like a 70s fashion reject.
She is clutching a pointy wooden stake and has a battleaxe slung over her back.
She is Illyria one of the old ones a fierce race of Demon gods who were long left extinct,
And lay residing the the deeper well, until she was awakened by Winifred Burkle whose body she now resides in.
She spots a young man in his mid 20s cowering from a Targoth demon, a species of demon unlike any other it is 7ft tall and almost twice as wide and has strength that rivals the slayer’s, but she is not the slayer she is something more frightening than both.
The man spots her and screams for her to help him, she hits the demon and he stumbles,
He turns and sees Illyria and howls before throwing a punch that knocks her over.
She flips up and puts her fist through his head.
The man gets up to thank her but she is already gone.
Back at the warehouse angel is pacing clutching his chest in pain because of the wound that he has got from the battle and the fight with the dragon.
He turns into the vampire because he can smell someone approaching and falls down in pain as his demon is ripped from his body.
The wound on the side of his mid-rift is healed and he can stand again.
Angel turns towards the door and opens it with minimal effort and outside it is still a battlefield, Demon bodies are everywhere and he dragons body lay to his left without a head.
Then his stomach lurches and he fells a pang of guilt he sees Gunn’s body laying next to a demons, Gunn wouldn’t go out without a fight and the wound he got from killing the senator and he army of vampires was probably the cause of death.
Angel stumbled all the way to the last place he saw his son before he came to wolfram and hart the public library where he had helped him apply for his internship.
Angel believes that is the way life for him is supposed to be and now maybe it can be.
He turns round the corner of the book shelves and sits down at the table that Connor usually resides in and he is not there.
Angel picks himself up and asks the nearest librarian if they had seen him.
“He was here about an hour ago with his parents” she replied
“Thank you” angel said in a weary voice the voice of someone that had just had the weight of the world on his shoulders.
He walks to the road and flags down a Taxi which takes him to the house where Connor lives; he sits outside and waits until Connor comes home.
He doesn’t let Connor know he’s there just knowing Connor is okay is enough for him.

He beckons to the Cab driver that he wants to go and he travels back to the middle of los Angeles, he looks in his pockets and pulls out a quarter.
He deposits it into the payphone a punches in willows number,
The phone rings for a minute then willow answers
“Hello who is this?”
“Willow it’s me”
“Angel how’s the whole Grrrrrr thing your not bad again are you, of course your not if you where you wouldn’t bother with phone calls you would come to Rome bite me and Xander and try to kill Buffy again.
So how are you?”
“I’m not bad and as for the Grrrrrr its more happy human with nothing left than Grrrrrr”
“What”
“Well you know the shanshu the vampire with a soul will play a pivotal role in the apocalypse and in return will be made human, well senior partners rained hell on us and I survived along with Illyria who I haven’t got a clue where she is and now I’m human”
“Angel that’s great but what happened to the rest of the LA crew Wesley, Gunn, they’re not? ……….. no they can’t be”
“I’m sad to say they are willow our attack on the circle of the black thorn was a suicide attempt and somehow I managed to survive.
Angel had survived the climatic battle after wiping out the circle of the black thorn.
But the battle had not been a total success, angel and Illyria were the only two left standing and they were barely doing that.
The Two of them stumbled away blood soaked and tired and all angel could think of was his fallen comrades and why he survived and none of the others did, was it the powers or was it something else?
It can't have been the senior partners because they tried to kill him.
At that moment he collapsed and when he awoke he just thought is this atonement it didn’t feel very good in fact the pain was excruciating.
Like his limbs were being pulled off one by one.
He opened his eyes and sat up, it was painful but he knew what he had to do.
He decided that he would track down his son to see if he was all right, and then go and see Buffy to see if she had finished baking
Had she or was she still cookie dough.
And where’s Illyria had she disappeared? had he dreamed that she survived? Or was she alive?

A dark alley in north LA Near to the battle field of the senior partners where angel lay in a ware house blood soaked and bruised.
A woman is walking down the alleyway.
She has blue hair and dresses like a 70s fashion reject.
She is clutching a pointy wooden stake and has a battleaxe slung over her back.
She is Illyria one of the old ones a fierce race of Demon gods who were long left extinct,
And lay residing the the deeper well, until she was awakened by Winifred Burkle whose body she now resides in.
She spots a young man in his mid 20s cowering from a Targoth demon, a species of demon unlike any other it is 7ft tall and almost twice as wide and has strength that rivals the slayer’s, but she is not the slayer she is something more frightening than both.
The man spots her and screams for her to help him, she hits the demon and he stumbles,
He turns and sees Illyria and howls before throwing a punch that knocks her over.
She flips up and puts her fist through his head.
The man gets up to thank her but she is already gone.
Back at the warehouse angel is pacing clutching his chest in pain because of the wound that he has got from the battle and the fight with the dragon.
He turns into the vampire because he can smell someone approaching and falls down in pain as his demon is ripped from his body.
The wound on the side of his mid-rift is healed and he can stand again.
Angel turns towards the door and opens it with minimal effort and outside it is still a battlefield, Demon bodies are everywhere and he dragons body lay to his left without a head.
Then his stomach lurches and he fells a pang of guilt he sees Gunn’s body laying next to a demons, Gunn wouldn’t go out without a fight and the wound he got from killing the senator and he army of vampires was probably the cause of death.
Angel stumbled all the way to the last place he saw his son before he came to wolfram and hart the public library where he had helped him apply for his internship.
Angel believes that is the way life for him is supposed to be and now maybe it can be.
He turns round the corner of the book shelves and sits down at the table that Connor usually resides in and he is not there.
Angel picks himself up and asks the nearest librarian if they had seen him.
“He was here about an hour ago with his parents” she replied
“Thank you” angel said in a weary voice the voice of someone that had just had the weight of the world on his shoulders.
He walks to the road and flags down a Taxi which takes him to the house where Connor lives; he sits outside and waits until Connor comes home.
He doesn’t let Connor know he’s there just knowing Connor is okay is enough for him.

He beckons to the Cab driver that he wants to go and he travels back to the middle of los Angeles, he looks in his pockets and pulls out a quarter.
He deposits it into the payphone a punches in willows number,
The phone rings for a minute then willow answers
“Hello who is this?”
“Willow it’s me”
“Angel how’s the whole Grrrrrr thing your not bad again are you, of course your not if you where you wouldn’t bother with phone calls you would come to Rome bite me and Xander and try to kill Buffy again.
So how are you?”
“I’m not bad and as for the Grrrrrr its more happy human with nothing left than Grrrrrr”
“What”
“Well you know the shanshu the vampire with a soul will play a pivotal role in the apocalypse and in return will be made human, well senior partners rained hell on us and I survived along with Illyria who I haven’t got a clue where she is and now I’m human”
“Angel that’s great but what happened to the rest of the LA crew Wesley, Gunn, they’re not? ……….. no they can’t be”
“I’m sad to say they are willow our attack on the circle of the black thorn was a suicide attempt and somehow I managed to survive.

LisaP
Forum Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Dangelus, there is something positively Joyce -ian in your writing, almost like a stream of consciousness.

However, like James Joyce's work, it's challenging to read!

Occasionally, I'm callous and strange
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> Writers' Workshop All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: